Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HALLELUJAH!

Well.  We got a nice little envelope in the mail yesterday (Wednesday) from the Department of Homeland Security that contained our I-171H!!!!  FINALLY.  This is the last piece of paperwork needed to complete our dossier.  Yeehaw.


In the next little while, we'll be getting creative with our fundraising efforts.  If I were crafty, I'd start making some Christmas ornaments and sell them on the internet, but I'm not.  So, the first item of business will be selling some things on Craig's List (the eternal yardsale on the internet. . .love me some Craig's list).  So, if it's not bolted down, the Goodgames are moving some household merchandise muy pronto.   

We're also planning a last minute yard sale.  Hopefully, we can get a lot of great items donated and sell a bunch of stuff.  Will keep you posted. 

We are so thankful to be at the end of "the paper chase" and are awaiting the day we send off these documents to Ethiopia.  Then the real "waiting" begins.  Please continue to pray for us as we continue on this journey to grow our family through adoption!!! 

No comments: