Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, October 23, 2008

YARD SALE

Let me say, I love a good yard sale.  Randy and I used to go to them all the time when we were first married.  However, I usually I'm not someone who likes to throw a yard sale, but adopting makes you do crazy stuff.  So, on Saturday, we are having a HUGE yard sale.  A few weeks ago we sent out an email flyer asking friends for donations for our adoption fundraiser yard sale.  About a week ago, things started coming in, and the items continue to pour in.  Everything from turntables to tvs to carseats, light fixtures, tools, etc!  Our dining room is the clothing area, our den has everything from furniture (not ours), guitars, kitchen appliances, baby items, books, toys, frames in it, and there's barely a path to get through our shed.  The response has been overwhelming.  It has truly been a community effort.  People have been so generous!  

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

So, we're counting on good weather and strong coffee for Saturday morning.  
We'll let you know how it goes. :)

1 comment:

John said...

Do you need some info on medical billing los angeles? Then doing research on the internet should help you out. Good luck!