Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, October 15, 2009

WE PASSED COURT!!!

We found out yesterday, October 14, 2009, that we "passed court." That means that Tesfahun is now a Goodgame. We are naming him Benjamin Tesfahun Goodgame. He is doing well, and we can't wait for him to come home.


Thank you to all our friends and family who have prayed for us during this process. We are truly blessed!

5 comments:

Gillian said...

You ARE truly blessed!!
Blessings, precious family!
Love from the Tuckers

Brandy said...

I am so incredibly excited for you. Please let me know if you need anything (I'm no expert, but I have been to Ethiopia!)

Love you guys, and can't wait to meet the newest member of your family!

Hollands said...

Praising God with you! Congratulations!
gina

Robyn Booth said...

We are so excited for y'all! Can't wait for him to get here!

Love ya!
Robyn and Marty

Erica said...

Congratulations on passing court! When are you traveling? We're leaving 11/18 - will you be in that group too?

Erica R.
AWAA YG